Thursday 13 April 2017

DT Inspiration - Partial fussy cutting

Hello all Rahmat here. I am up with a simple card with a short pictorial. I have used the partial fussy cutting here.



I stamped the butterfly in a blue ink. I colored it using zig clean color brush markers, and used a water brush to blend in the colors. I was aiming for a rainbow shade.

I used a bubble stencil and sponged it using Hero Arts Neon Ink - sunshine around the butterfly. I then drew a light line to guide myself for the fussy cutting. I had cut from the bottom here.

I used foam adhesive to add the butterfly panel to the base. The sentiment is from Pure Florals Cosmos, stamped in blue on a white strip and edged with a blue glitter strip.



Finally a few jewels to finish off.


I hope you give this technique a try, it works with any kind of stamps, and adds interest to the cards.


Supplies:
Uniko stamps - English garden Butterflies 
ECGbutterfliesPP
 Pure florals - Cosmos

 PFCosmosPP
 Hero Arts - Neon ink - Sunshine
Bubble stencil
Zig clean color markers
water brush
Blue glitter strip
White card base
Foam adhesive
rhine stone - gold

       Thank you for tuning in and really appreciate you stopping by! Have a great day!

                                                                    

2 comments:

Lovely Comments Appreciated