Tuesday 29 March 2016

WINNERS!

Hey!

I'm a little late in popping by to announce a couple of winners, my apologies for that I have enjoyed a little bit of down time and family time this Easter weekend.

Anyway, first up the winner for the blog candy I had for the recent Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop HERE

Random.org helped me choose lucky comment #27...

Beautiful card. Love that teacup. Thanks for being a super sponsor.

Congratulations MariLynn, I will be emailing you shortly! Thank you to everyone who left such lovely comments on my blog. I tried to comment on as many cards as I could in the time of the hop but still didn't get through all of them! I will try harder for the Summer hop ;)

I am also announcing the winner of the March 2016 Uniko Design Team Blog Hop HERE. Again Random.org helped me choose the lucky comment and in order of the hop the winners lucky #78...

Loving your card Lindsey !


Congratulations Sid, I will be emailing you shortly!

Thank you to everyone who hopped along with me and the Design Team, your lovely comments are truly appreciated. 

That's all from me just now, but I hope to be back later with something creative to share with you all. Until then, thank you for stopping by today.


2 comments:

  1. Great that Sid won! I'm sure he'll be v happy with his win! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that Sid won! I'm sure he'll be v happy with his win! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated