Thursday 24 March 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #166

Hey!

It's new challenge day over at CAS Colours & Sketches :) Our hostess this month is Jane and she has come up with yet another FABulous sketch HERE and seen below for you to try this week...




This is what I came up with...




I decided to combine the sketch with the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop HERE which Uniko is proudly sponsoring. You can read more about the hop HERE and I have a giveaway too ;)



I started by stamping and embossing in white the coffee cup from Uniko's I LOVE Coffee clear stamp set. This set along with a couple of other is NOW back in stock HERE

I then trimmed some white CS to create the panels which are 4.5 x 2cm, which are stamped with the mini Uniko flower logo in my favourite Spring colours. The sentiment panel is a combination of a sentiment from the I LOVE Coffee set and Simply Said. I adhered the panels to the card using foam adhesive.




Ok, that's all from me just now, it's a busy one here at Uniko HQ with the restocks in and pre orders to pack! Plus I have the mini April Release goodies in my hands ;)

I hope to see you in the CC&S gallery HERE and be sure to check out what the DT have come up with using the sketch this week.






30 comments:

  1. Awesome card - love the pops of color paired with the grey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the sketch, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great (just that I drink no coffee) love the colours on white on gray! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean and graphic design with the pops of color! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, love the floral panels you added.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool and trendy chic design on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet! Love this, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun sketch and you made a pretty & colorful card from it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely spring colors, CAS and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, Beverley, love that cool background! Have a Happy Friday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very stylish and modern. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card! Love that layout and the stamped background with the pops of color in the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I super LOVE this....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love your card. Pinned it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love this so much! That sketch is so fun and the way you used gray and color is fabulous! :) Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. FABULOUS card Beverley!!!
    LOVE your ELEGANT design and PRETTY pop of colour!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like that coffee cup image! The fun colour swatches give this card a funky feel. Love it
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a witty and fun take on the sketch. Love it! Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your colour combinations are always just right Bev! Super DT card for CC&S. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your use of color here, Bev! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bev I love this, your background is fabulous! Perfect embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Well I'm sitting here with a cup of coffee so what can I say? Love the card! Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a creative use of the sketch--love this pretty card, Bev!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated