Thursday 17 March 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #165

Hey!

Sorry I am late with my CC&S Design Team card and for being MIA for yet another spell of time, I have been hit yet again by another bug :( This time it literally floored me and I nearly passed out with a dizzy spell whilst giving the beans their breakfast. 

Anyway, enough of my woes, I made it back into the studio this afternoon to 'relax' and make a couple of cards including this one using the new colours over at CAS Colours & Sketches...




Jane our hostess for March has yet again come up with a lovely fresh colour combination to inspire our creations, the colours can be seen HERE and below.




As you can see I decided to go with florals using the 'non-traditional' colours for floral creations. However, who said that florals have to be inspired by those seen in nature?




With it being St Patricks Day I opted for the Good Luck sentiment, plus it fit snug beside the flower ;) 

I hope that I have inspired you a little with my card to join in on the challenge! If not the CC&S Design Team have more inspiration over HERE for you. I look forward to seeing you in the gallery this week.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs





9 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you've been poorly again - you're not gaving much luck of late 😕 Gorgeous card though so nothing wrong with yr mojo! even though the colours aren't traditional they work so well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving how the colours look on this card Bev, totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these colours are just fabulous and your ultra CAS card is perfect! Great work.

    I do hope you're feeling better now. Spring is almost here and longer, warmer days will help a bit. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the layout and great use of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better now, Bev. I love your card - it's so crisp and CAS. The non traditional flowers are so cheerful and the stitching detail has made me realise I need something like that! Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love the colors and fabulous CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev - I hope you're well on the mend by now. Love the ultra CAS card and I agree - who said that flowers have to be coloured like nature? Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet CAS elegance here! I love the layout of your card, and I think the navy is a fun twist for the leaves. I hope you're feeling much better by now. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated